HYDR Groundwater Group
Our group focuses on hydrogeology, groundwater modelling, geostatistics, time series analysis, sustainable groundwater management, groundwater pollution, groundwater drought, climate adaptation and geothermal energy. We combine field work, data analysis, geostatistics and numerical groundwater flow and transport models.
Some description of current research topics:
- Effect of drought on groundwater levels
- Reuse of treated wastewater for irrigation and groundwater recharge: effects on groundwater quantity and quality
- Effect of infiltration measures on groundwater quantity and quality
- Sustainable groundwater management in Bolivia
- Sustainable dewatering in the building sector